kenblest Group Info:
Our roots can be traced back to 1937, with the incorporation of “Shah Kanji Ladha and Company” in Thika, by Kanji Ladha Shah. The shop located in the centre of Thika town, traded in textiles and general goods. Kanji was later joined in 1940, by his cousin HemrajSura Shah.
In 1950, our current Chairman, Mohanlal Dharamshi Shah joined his uncles to fuel further expansion. “Thika Household Suppliers” was formed in 1968, dealing in the supply of foodstuffs, hardware and sundry items to Government bodies, Hospitals and Schools.