CMA members are drawn from across the country, currently, comprising of more than 32 largest grain milling companies that operate mills in Mombasa, Machakos, Eldoret, Kitale, Nairobi, Thika, Kisumu, Mwingi amongst others. We have internationally renowned grain traders as part of our membership. The members support CMA financially through membership fee and annual subscriptions. In return CMA is able to offer to its members a sound value for their money through expert linkages and operations within the confines and needs of our members. To be approved to join, potential members should be actively involved in the handling and processing of cereal and cereal products.
Our membership Categories include;
Membership is conducted through online application or upon request of application form from the secretariat. The CMA Board of Directors has discretionary authority to review membership applications through its various vetting organs and determine eligibility and appropriateness of applicants based on agreed criteria.
Code of Conduct / Ethics
As a member of the Cereal Millers Association, I agree to conduct my business according to the following principles:
- I will uphold and follow the Rules of Conduct, observing not only the letter, but also the spirit, of these Rules.
- I will present all products and services to my customers and prospects in a truthful and honest manner.
I will conduct myself in such a manner as to reflect only the highest standards of integrity, honesty, and responsibility, because I recognize that my actions will have far-reaching effects, not only on my own business, but on that of the CMA as well.
- I will accept and carry out the various prescribed responsibilities of the CMA.
- I will not bring to the Associate into disrepute.
Terms and Condition Applies
- Membership resides with the individual member and is not transferable
- Members are subject to the published CMA Constitutions and related Rules.
- Members agree to be listed on the member register
- Members to support the purposes of CMA.
- Members to observe compliance with Trade Practices Requirements
- Members are subject to confirmation and approval by CMA Board
- Payment Mode
- Direct Transfer to CMA Account(s)
- Crossed Cheque in Favour of Cereal Millers Association